LifeJourney Pastoral Training
Something New, Something Refreshing
Innovative Pastoral Training for Progressive Evangelical Christians
If you have a passion for following Jesus and a call to pastoral ministry. . .
If you’re feeling constrained by the narrowness of traditional Evangelical Christianity or the lack of passion and focus in Liberal Christianity. . .
If you want to prepare to lead a church that is. . .
- Christ centered,
- Genuinely diverse,
- Scripturally grounded,
- Theologically open-minded,
- Intensely missional, and
- Focused on personal spiritual growth,
This program may be for you.
Our program is an intensive, hands-on two-year apprenticeship during which you will be immersed in the daily operations of LifeJourney Church, a thriving Progressive Evangelical congregation, and intensively mentored by experienced pastoral leaders. In two years, you will:
- Learn a Progressive Evangelical model of ministry that can be applied and adapted to the congregations you lead; and
- Gain a wealth of practical knowledge about the things they never taught you in school, like how to be a successful leader and manager of a spiritual organization.
- Become eligible for ordination in the Metropolitan Community Churches.
In two years you will learn what otherwise would take you ten years to discover the hard way — by trial and error. Let us help you get a jump start on a lifetime of successful ministry!
Explore LifeJourney Pastoral Training:
- What is a Progressive Evangelical Christian?
- What does LifeJourney Pastoral Training offer that I can’t get anywhere else?
- About LifeJourney Church
- Program Overview
- Application Criteria
- Request More Information or Application