On Sunday, we’ll mark the beginning of Jesus’ final week by studying the story of his “triumphal entry” into Jerusalem. Our children will help us welcome Jesus with palms and celebration, after which Pastor Jeff will challenge us to draw some practical lessons about how we can better recognize “God moments” in our own lives.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- March 29 • Recognizing God Moments
- March 22 • What Are You Hungry For?
- March 15 • What Is The Bible Really?
- March 8 • Why Does God Allow Senseless Suffering?
- March 1 • Ready or Not?
- February 22 • Strength Through The Fire
- February 15 • Moving Mountains
- February 8 • Walls Fall Down
- February 1 • Three Killer Attitudes
- January 25 • The Problem With Positive Thinking