As Christians began to spread out across the Roman Empire in the first century, the message they shared proved very provocative. The “powers-that-be” were furious. Why? What was so provocative about the early Christian message – and what can we learn from their example for our lives today?
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- October 11 • When Jesus Met Caesar
- October 4 • Furnace Of Fire
- September 27 • Becoming Your Best You
- September 20 • Empathy
- September 13 • Throwing Stones
- September 6 • Finding Balance In Life
- August 30 • Break Every Chain!
- August 23 • Restricted Access
- August 16 • Riding The Waves With God
- August 9 • Not Good Enough