These days everybody’s talking about “the power of positive thinking.” But not so fast! Did you know that “positive thinking” has some serious pitfalls. This week, we’ll look at both Scriptures and psychological studies that challenge us to take a modified approach that promises to yield much better results! Join us Sunday, as we resume our sermon series on “Mastering Your Mind.”
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- January 25 • The Problem With Positive Thinking
- January 18 • Listening With The Heart
- January 11 • Harnessing The Power Of My Brain
- January 4 • The Thing In Your Brain That Holds You Back
- December 28 • Positioning Myself For Success In 2015
- December 14 • Waiting
- December 7 • The Promise Of A Child
- November 30 • Crossing Over
- November 23 • Thank-FULL-ness
- November 16 • Get On Up!