There are a ton of commandments in the Bible. Some we keep; others we don’t. No living Christian believes every rule in the Bible is binding. Have you ever wondered why? How do we pick and choose? This week we’ll look at some of the commandments in the book of Leviticus (including the infamous passage prohibiting “men from lying with men”). We’ll ask: What should we make of these rules? What did Jesus make of them? You may be very surprised at Jesus’ answer!
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- August 30 • Break Every Chain!
- August 23 • Restricted Access
- August 16 • Riding The Waves With God
- August 9 • Not Good Enough
- August 2 • The Ick Of Guilt
- July 26 • Hello, Leviticus!
- July 19 • Keep It Simple, Stupid!
- July 12 • The Most Important Thing We Never Talk About
- July 5 • Pushed To The Limit
- June 28 • Religion Gone Bad