Do you ever feel torn between the demands of each day and the need to spend quality time with people in your life? Jesus experienced that same tension. This sermon asks, “How did Jesus deal with that tension?”
Explore this part of a sermon series which presents 10 Key Principles for building healthy relationships with spouses, children, friends, family, co-workers, etc.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- May 19 • Not Enough Hours in the Day
- May 12 • Building Healthy Relationships – Jesus’ Way!
- May 5 • The Late Great Planet Earth
- April 28 • Babylon! Babylon!
- April 21 • The Mark of the Beast
- April 14 • Lightning and Thunderbolts
- April 7 • Making Myself Weak
- March 31 • The Rising
- March 24 • Wounded Healer
- March 17 • Will You Be One Of The 144,000?