We’ve spent a couple weeks looking at stories surrounding the birth of Christ — it is the season, after all.
This week, something related but maybe not the first thing that comes to mind at Christmastime: What did it really mean for God to become human?
The scriptures say that Jesus “emptied himself” of divine privilege and power while he was in the flesh on earth. That has enormous ramifications for how we see God and how we are able to relate to God. Watch or listen for a message of encouragement and hope.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon. Right-click on the tag to download. Comments or questions? Please email us.
- May 19 • Not Enough Hours in the Day
- May 12 • Building Healthy Relationships – Jesus’ Way!
- May 5 • The Late Great Planet Earth
- April 28 • Babylon! Babylon!
- April 21 • The Mark of the Beast
- April 14 • Lightning and Thunderbolts
- April 7 • Making Myself Weak
- March 31 • The Rising
- March 24 • Wounded Healer
- March 17 • Will You Be One Of The 144,000?