This sermon is probably different from anything you’ve ever heard on Palm Sunday. Together, we’ll re-imagine what Jesus’ triumphal entry would be like if it occurred in our time, right here in our city.
What would Jesus ride on? Who would cheer him? Who would play the role of the Pharisees and object? And what message would the rocks be tempted to shout out?
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- August 25 • Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride!
- August 17 • Grace Under Pressure
- August 10 • What is the Word of God?
- August 3 • Religion As A Weapon
- July 28 • Power Living
- July 20 • When Push Comes To Shove
- July 13 • When God Whispers
- July 6 • How Big Is Your God?
- June 29 • Running On Empty
- June 22 • Give Me Peace!