This sermon is probably different from anything you’ve ever heard on Palm Sunday. Together, we’ll re-imagine what Jesus’ triumphal entry would be like if it occurred in our time, right here in our city.
What would Jesus ride on? Who would cheer him? Who would play the role of the Pharisees and object? And what message would the rocks be tempted to shout out?
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- January 25 • The Problem With Positive Thinking
- January 18 • Listening With The Heart
- January 11 • Harnessing The Power Of My Brain
- January 4 • The Thing In Your Brain That Holds You Back
- December 28 • Positioning Myself For Success In 2015
- December 14 • Waiting
- December 7 • The Promise Of A Child
- November 30 • Crossing Over
- November 23 • Thank-FULL-ness
- November 16 • Get On Up!