This sermon is probably different from anything you’ve ever heard on Palm Sunday. Together, we’ll re-imagine what Jesus’ triumphal entry would be like if it occurred in our time, right here in our city.
What would Jesus ride on? Who would cheer him? Who would play the role of the Pharisees and object? And what message would the rocks be tempted to shout out?
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- April 13 • Stressed To The Breaking Point
- April 6 • Tried & Tested
- March 30 • How Much Grace Do I Have To Show?
- March 23 • A New Way of Seeing Myself
- March 16 • Living Into Our Destiny
- March 10 • Grace vs. Hell
- March 2 • Life’s Challenges
- February 23 • Out, Damn Spot!
- February 16 • Thou Shalt Not!
- February 9 • Our Worst Fear