This sermon is probably different from anything you’ve ever heard on Palm Sunday. Together, we’ll re-imagine what Jesus’ triumphal entry would be like if it occurred in our time, right here in our city.
What would Jesus ride on? Who would cheer him? Who would play the role of the Pharisees and object? And what message would the rocks be tempted to shout out?
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- September 28 • Living In The Spirit
- September 21 • Mystery Food
- September 14 • Sing A New Song
- September 7 • Have You Heard!
- September 1 • Are We There Yet?
- August 25 • Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride!
- August 17 • Grace Under Pressure
- August 10 • What is the Word of God?
- August 3 • Religion As A Weapon
- July 28 • Power Living