This sermon is probably different from anything you’ve ever heard on Palm Sunday. Together, we’ll re-imagine what Jesus’ triumphal entry would be like if it occurred in our time, right here in our city.
What would Jesus ride on? Who would cheer him? Who would play the role of the Pharisees and object? And what message would the rocks be tempted to shout out?
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- November 16 • Get On Up!
- November 9 • All About Angels
- November 2 • Turning Point
- October 26 • Work/Life Balance
- October 19 • Journey of Discovery
- October 12 • Who Let Him In?
- October 5 • When You’re Going Through Hell
- September 28 • Living In The Spirit
- September 21 • Mystery Food
- September 14 • Sing A New Song