How does your family’s past affect you today? That’s a huge question — scary even! For most of us, it’s a mixed bag. We carry both blessings and wounds from our upbringing.
As we wrap up our sermon series on “The Inferior Kings of Israel and Judah”, we’ll take a look at how dysfunctions accumulated over generations finally led to national bondage, and apply the lessons we learn to our own personal past. This is a message of great hope!
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- May 17 • The Key To Serenity
- May 10 • Losing It
- May 3 • What If I Don’t Have It In Me?
- April 26 • Winning By Losing
- April 19 • If I Were God
- April 12 • Lord of the Dance
- April 5 • Six Feet Under
- March 29 • Recognizing God Moments
- March 22 • What Are You Hungry For?
- March 15 • What Is The Bible Really?