How does your family’s past affect you today? That’s a huge question — scary even! For most of us, it’s a mixed bag. We carry both blessings and wounds from our upbringing.
As we wrap up our sermon series on “The Inferior Kings of Israel and Judah”, we’ll take a look at how dysfunctions accumulated over generations finally led to national bondage, and apply the lessons we learn to our own personal past. This is a message of great hope!
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- April 13 • Stressed To The Breaking Point
- April 6 • Tried & Tested
- March 30 • How Much Grace Do I Have To Show?
- March 23 • A New Way of Seeing Myself
- March 16 • Living Into Our Destiny
- March 10 • Grace vs. Hell
- March 2 • Life’s Challenges
- February 23 • Out, Damn Spot!
- February 16 • Thou Shalt Not!
- February 9 • Our Worst Fear