How does your family’s past affect you today? That’s a huge question — scary even! For most of us, it’s a mixed bag. We carry both blessings and wounds from our upbringing.
As we wrap up our sermon series on “The Inferior Kings of Israel and Judah”, we’ll take a look at how dysfunctions accumulated over generations finally led to national bondage, and apply the lessons we learn to our own personal past. This is a message of great hope!
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- October 19 • Journey of Discovery
- October 12 • Who Let Him In?
- October 5 • When You’re Going Through Hell
- September 28 • Living In The Spirit
- September 21 • Mystery Food
- September 14 • Sing A New Song
- September 7 • Have You Heard!
- September 1 • Are We There Yet?
- August 25 • Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride!
- August 17 • Grace Under Pressure