How does your family’s past affect you today? That’s a huge question — scary even! For most of us, it’s a mixed bag. We carry both blessings and wounds from our upbringing.
As we wrap up our sermon series on “The Inferior Kings of Israel and Judah”, we’ll take a look at how dysfunctions accumulated over generations finally led to national bondage, and apply the lessons we learn to our own personal past. This is a message of great hope!
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- February 22 • Strength Through The Fire
- February 15 • Moving Mountains
- February 8 • Walls Fall Down
- February 1 • Three Killer Attitudes
- January 25 • The Problem With Positive Thinking
- January 18 • Listening With The Heart
- January 11 • Harnessing The Power Of My Brain
- January 4 • The Thing In Your Brain That Holds You Back
- December 28 • Positioning Myself For Success In 2015
- December 14 • Waiting