How does your family’s past affect you today? That’s a huge question — scary even! For most of us, it’s a mixed bag. We carry both blessings and wounds from our upbringing.
As we wrap up our sermon series on “The Inferior Kings of Israel and Judah”, we’ll take a look at how dysfunctions accumulated over generations finally led to national bondage, and apply the lessons we learn to our own personal past. This is a message of great hope!
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- August 23 • Restricted Access
- August 16 • Riding The Waves With God
- August 9 • Not Good Enough
- August 2 • The Ick Of Guilt
- July 26 • Hello, Leviticus!
- July 19 • Keep It Simple, Stupid!
- July 12 • The Most Important Thing We Never Talk About
- July 5 • Pushed To The Limit
- June 28 • Religion Gone Bad
- June 21 • Satisfaction