How does your family’s past affect you today? That’s a huge question — scary even! For most of us, it’s a mixed bag. We carry both blessings and wounds from our upbringing.
As we wrap up our sermon series on “The Inferior Kings of Israel and Judah”, we’ll take a look at how dysfunctions accumulated over generations finally led to national bondage, and apply the lessons we learn to our own personal past. This is a message of great hope!
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- September 14 • Sing A New Song
- September 7 • Have You Heard!
- September 1 • Are We There Yet?
- August 25 • Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride!
- August 17 • Grace Under Pressure
- August 10 • What is the Word of God?
- August 3 • Religion As A Weapon
- July 28 • Power Living
- July 20 • When Push Comes To Shove
- July 13 • When God Whispers