How does your family’s past affect you today? That’s a huge question — scary even! For most of us, it’s a mixed bag. We carry both blessings and wounds from our upbringing.
As we wrap up our sermon series on “The Inferior Kings of Israel and Judah”, we’ll take a look at how dysfunctions accumulated over generations finally led to national bondage, and apply the lessons we learn to our own personal past. This is a message of great hope!
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- March 29 • Recognizing God Moments
- March 22 • What Are You Hungry For?
- March 15 • What Is The Bible Really?
- March 8 • Why Does God Allow Senseless Suffering?
- March 1 • Ready or Not?
- February 22 • Strength Through The Fire
- February 15 • Moving Mountains
- February 8 • Walls Fall Down
- February 1 • Three Killer Attitudes
- January 25 • The Problem With Positive Thinking