Life has a way of throwing us curve balls — unpleasant, unexpected surprises. In such times, how do you react? Some tend to fall apart, while others survive and thrive through the crisis. What makes the difference?
This sermon examines how Jesus’ Father and Mother reacted to all the disruptions surrounding his birth.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- June 16 • Difficult People
- June 9 • Claim Your Power
- June 2 • Perpetual Outrage
- May 26 • Peace, Be Still!
- May 19 • Not Enough Hours in the Day
- May 12 • Building Healthy Relationships – Jesus’ Way!
- May 5 • The Late Great Planet Earth
- April 28 • Babylon! Babylon!
- April 21 • The Mark of the Beast
- April 14 • Lightning and Thunderbolts