The life of Jesus was so compelling, ordinary people were drawn to him like a magnet. By contrast, most people today have a very negative impression of Christians.
What happened? Where did we go wrong?
We’ll take a careful look at what it means for us to be Jesus in the world. It’s probably not what you think.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- June 16 • Difficult People
- June 9 • Claim Your Power
- June 2 • Perpetual Outrage
- May 26 • Peace, Be Still!
- May 19 • Not Enough Hours in the Day
- May 12 • Building Healthy Relationships – Jesus’ Way!
- May 5 • The Late Great Planet Earth
- April 28 • Babylon! Babylon!
- April 21 • The Mark of the Beast
- April 14 • Lightning and Thunderbolts