You hear it said all the time: “You’ve just got to have faith!”
But faith in what? What kind of outcomes can a person of faith reasonably expect? And when does faith become mere wishful thinking?
This Sunday we’ll ask some tough questions about a subject that often gets treated superficially.
Today’s scripture: Hebrews 11: 1-3, 5-8, 13-16
Use the player below to listen to this sermon. Right-click on the tag to download. Comments or questions? Please email us.
- May 19 • Not Enough Hours in the Day
- May 12 • Building Healthy Relationships – Jesus’ Way!
- May 5 • The Late Great Planet Earth
- April 28 • Babylon! Babylon!
- April 21 • The Mark of the Beast
- April 14 • Lightning and Thunderbolts
- April 7 • Making Myself Weak
- March 31 • The Rising
- March 24 • Wounded Healer
- March 17 • Will You Be One Of The 144,000?