Many of our conservative friends would be quick to tell us, “Yes, you are!”
And unfortunately, too many of us live with a fear that they might be right.
Of course, we dismiss this as right-wing, fundamentalist, superstitious, cave-man thinking. It doesn’t keep us from coming out or forming relationships. But buried there in the back of our minds may be a subconscious, low-grade fear that maybe I am going to hell.
This sermon thoroughly examines these “abomination” passages. Put the fear to rest — and be ready with an answer for those who condemn.
- March 29 • Recognizing God Moments
- March 22 • What Are You Hungry For?
- March 15 • What Is The Bible Really?
- March 8 • Why Does God Allow Senseless Suffering?
- March 1 • Ready or Not?
- February 22 • Strength Through The Fire
- February 15 • Moving Mountains
- February 8 • Walls Fall Down
- February 1 • Three Killer Attitudes
- January 25 • The Problem With Positive Thinking