Many of our conservative friends would be quick to tell us, “Yes, you are!”
And unfortunately, too many of us live with a fear that they might be right.
Of course, we dismiss this as right-wing, fundamentalist, superstitious, cave-man thinking. It doesn’t keep us from coming out or forming relationships. But buried there in the back of our minds may be a subconscious, low-grade fear that maybe I am going to hell.
This sermon thoroughly examines these “abomination” passages. Put the fear to rest — and be ready with an answer for those who condemn.
- November 23 • Thank-FULL-ness
- November 16 • Get On Up!
- November 9 • All About Angels
- November 2 • Turning Point
- October 26 • Work/Life Balance
- October 19 • Journey of Discovery
- October 12 • Who Let Him In?
- October 5 • When You’re Going Through Hell
- September 28 • Living In The Spirit
- September 21 • Mystery Food