Many of our conservative friends would be quick to tell us, “Yes, you are!”
And unfortunately, too many of us live with a fear that they might be right.
Of course, we dismiss this as right-wing, fundamentalist, superstitious, cave-man thinking. It doesn’t keep us from coming out or forming relationships. But buried there in the back of our minds may be a subconscious, low-grade fear that maybe I am going to hell.
This sermon thoroughly examines these “abomination” passages. Put the fear to rest — and be ready with an answer for those who condemn.
- November 1 • Stairway To Heaven
- October 25 • Deepening Our Understanding
- October 18 • The Invisible Knapsack
- October 11 • When Jesus Met Caesar
- October 4 • Furnace Of Fire
- September 27 • Becoming Your Best You
- September 20 • Empathy
- September 13 • Throwing Stones
- September 6 • Finding Balance In Life
- August 30 • Break Every Chain!