Many of our conservative friends would be quick to tell us, “Yes, you are!”
And unfortunately, too many of us live with a fear that they might be right.
Of course, we dismiss this as right-wing, fundamentalist, superstitious, cave-man thinking. It doesn’t keep us from coming out or forming relationships. But buried there in the back of our minds may be a subconscious, low-grade fear that maybe I am going to hell.
This sermon thoroughly examines these “abomination” passages. Put the fear to rest — and be ready with an answer for those who condemn.
- March 10 • Grace vs. Hell
- March 2 • Life’s Challenges
- February 23 • Out, Damn Spot!
- February 16 • Thou Shalt Not!
- February 9 • Our Worst Fear
- February 2 • The Danger of Religion
- January 26 • The Heart of God
- January 19 • Yearning For God
- January 12 • Fences
- January 7 • Webcast for January 5 – POSTPONED