Many of our conservative friends would be quick to tell us, “Yes, you are!”
And unfortunately, too many of us live with a fear that they might be right.
Of course, we dismiss this as right-wing, fundamentalist, superstitious, cave-man thinking. It doesn’t keep us from coming out or forming relationships. But buried there in the back of our minds may be a subconscious, low-grade fear that maybe I am going to hell.
This sermon thoroughly examines these “abomination” passages. Put the fear to rest — and be ready with an answer for those who condemn.
- August 30 • Break Every Chain!
- August 23 • Restricted Access
- August 16 • Riding The Waves With God
- August 9 • Not Good Enough
- August 2 • The Ick Of Guilt
- July 26 • Hello, Leviticus!
- July 19 • Keep It Simple, Stupid!
- July 12 • The Most Important Thing We Never Talk About
- July 5 • Pushed To The Limit
- June 28 • Religion Gone Bad