Many of our conservative friends would be quick to tell us, “Yes, you are!”
And unfortunately, too many of us live with a fear that they might be right.
Of course, we dismiss this as right-wing, fundamentalist, superstitious, cave-man thinking. It doesn’t keep us from coming out or forming relationships. But buried there in the back of our minds may be a subconscious, low-grade fear that maybe I am going to hell.
This sermon thoroughly examines these “abomination” passages. Put the fear to rest — and be ready with an answer for those who condemn.
- January 25 • The Problem With Positive Thinking
- January 18 • Listening With The Heart
- January 11 • Harnessing The Power Of My Brain
- January 4 • The Thing In Your Brain That Holds You Back
- December 28 • Positioning Myself For Success In 2015
- December 14 • Waiting
- December 7 • The Promise Of A Child
- November 30 • Crossing Over
- November 23 • Thank-FULL-ness
- November 16 • Get On Up!