When you’re at work and someone “up the chain” treats you unfairly, how do you respond? Given the power differential, most of us can only grin and bear it — which creates enormous stress and frustration.
This sermon explores an alternative strategy — one that is recommended by the Bible — that gives great power to the powerless. Join us as we continue our series Thriving at Work.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- May 19 • Not Enough Hours in the Day
- May 12 • Building Healthy Relationships – Jesus’ Way!
- May 5 • The Late Great Planet Earth
- April 28 • Babylon! Babylon!
- April 21 • The Mark of the Beast
- April 14 • Lightning and Thunderbolts
- April 7 • Making Myself Weak
- March 31 • The Rising
- March 24 • Wounded Healer
- March 17 • Will You Be One Of The 144,000?