Last week we talked about the importance of showing grace (i.e., undeserved kindness) in the workplace. Sounds great, right? Who doesn’t like a heartwarming story about kindness triumphing?
But is the world really that simple? What about accountability when someone misbehaves? What about justice when someone exploits? Where should we draw the line between grace and justice in the workplace (and elsewhere)?
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- May 19 • Not Enough Hours in the Day
- May 12 • Building Healthy Relationships – Jesus’ Way!
- May 5 • The Late Great Planet Earth
- April 28 • Babylon! Babylon!
- April 21 • The Mark of the Beast
- April 14 • Lightning and Thunderbolts
- April 7 • Making Myself Weak
- March 31 • The Rising
- March 24 • Wounded Healer
- March 17 • Will You Be One Of The 144,000?