When you were growing up, what did you Mother want you to be? How about your Father? Moms and Dads have enormous power to shape our internal definition of success. Sometimes that’s good; sometimes it’s not.
This sermon explores how we define career success.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- November 16 • Get On Up!
- November 9 • All About Angels
- November 2 • Turning Point
- October 26 • Work/Life Balance
- October 19 • Journey of Discovery
- October 12 • Who Let Him In?
- October 5 • When You’re Going Through Hell
- September 28 • Living In The Spirit
- September 21 • Mystery Food
- September 14 • Sing A New Song