When you were growing up, what did you Mother want you to be? How about your Father? Moms and Dads have enormous power to shape our internal definition of success. Sometimes that’s good; sometimes it’s not.
This sermon explores how we define career success.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- October 4 • Furnace Of Fire
- September 27 • Becoming Your Best You
- September 20 • Empathy
- September 13 • Throwing Stones
- September 6 • Finding Balance In Life
- August 30 • Break Every Chain!
- August 23 • Restricted Access
- August 16 • Riding The Waves With God
- August 9 • Not Good Enough
- August 2 • The Ick Of Guilt