When you were growing up, what did you Mother want you to be? How about your Father? Moms and Dads have enormous power to shape our internal definition of success. Sometimes that’s good; sometimes it’s not.
This sermon explores how we define career success.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- March 2 • Life’s Challenges
- February 23 • Out, Damn Spot!
- February 16 • Thou Shalt Not!
- February 9 • Our Worst Fear
- February 2 • The Danger of Religion
- January 26 • The Heart of God
- January 19 • Yearning For God
- January 12 • Fences
- January 7 • Webcast for January 5 – POSTPONED
- December 29 • What’s Next For Me?