When you were growing up, what did you Mother want you to be? How about your Father? Moms and Dads have enormous power to shape our internal definition of success. Sometimes that’s good; sometimes it’s not.
This sermon explores how we define career success.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- March 29 • Recognizing God Moments
- March 22 • What Are You Hungry For?
- March 15 • What Is The Bible Really?
- March 8 • Why Does God Allow Senseless Suffering?
- March 1 • Ready or Not?
- February 22 • Strength Through The Fire
- February 15 • Moving Mountains
- February 8 • Walls Fall Down
- February 1 • Three Killer Attitudes
- January 25 • The Problem With Positive Thinking