When you were growing up, what did you Mother want you to be? How about your Father? Moms and Dads have enormous power to shape our internal definition of success. Sometimes that’s good; sometimes it’s not.
This sermon explores how we define career success.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- January 25 • The Problem With Positive Thinking
- January 18 • Listening With The Heart
- January 11 • Harnessing The Power Of My Brain
- January 4 • The Thing In Your Brain That Holds You Back
- December 28 • Positioning Myself For Success In 2015
- December 14 • Waiting
- December 7 • The Promise Of A Child
- November 30 • Crossing Over
- November 23 • Thank-FULL-ness
- November 16 • Get On Up!