When you were growing up, what did you Mother want you to be? How about your Father? Moms and Dads have enormous power to shape our internal definition of success. Sometimes that’s good; sometimes it’s not.
This sermon explores how we define career success.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- September 28 • Living In The Spirit
- September 21 • Mystery Food
- September 14 • Sing A New Song
- September 7 • Have You Heard!
- September 1 • Are We There Yet?
- August 25 • Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride!
- August 17 • Grace Under Pressure
- August 10 • What is the Word of God?
- August 3 • Religion As A Weapon
- July 28 • Power Living