This sermon explores that most loaded of Christian words — salvation.
You’ve probably heard a preacher say (or shout), “If you died right now do you know for sure you would you go to heaven, or would you go to hell?”
Is that even the right question? Maybe we could ask, “In your life right now are you living in heaven, or are you living in hell?” Join us as we explore what the scriptures say.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- May 19 • Not Enough Hours in the Day
- May 12 • Building Healthy Relationships – Jesus’ Way!
- May 5 • The Late Great Planet Earth
- April 28 • Babylon! Babylon!
- April 21 • The Mark of the Beast
- April 14 • Lightning and Thunderbolts
- April 7 • Making Myself Weak
- March 31 • The Rising
- March 24 • Wounded Healer
- March 17 • Will You Be One Of The 144,000?