Suppose you had the chance to win a million dollars by telling one little white lie. Would you? And if you did, would it really matter? Would God care? Should you care?
This sermon resumes our series Thriving at Work by asking what integrity looks like and why it matters.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- June 16 • Difficult People
- June 9 • Claim Your Power
- June 2 • Perpetual Outrage
- May 26 • Peace, Be Still!
- May 19 • Not Enough Hours in the Day
- May 12 • Building Healthy Relationships – Jesus’ Way!
- May 5 • The Late Great Planet Earth
- April 28 • Babylon! Babylon!
- April 21 • The Mark of the Beast
- April 14 • Lightning and Thunderbolts