Have you ever felt boxed in, like you can’t be genuinely yourself because others might think you’re weird? And how many times do we do the same thing to others — imposing our expectations on them, or even on God?
In the Bible, some of the most stunningly effective characters were the “weirdest.” This sermon looks at John the Baptist and how God used John’s weirdness to prepare the way for Jesus.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- June 16 • Difficult People
- June 9 • Claim Your Power
- June 2 • Perpetual Outrage
- May 26 • Peace, Be Still!
- May 19 • Not Enough Hours in the Day
- May 12 • Building Healthy Relationships – Jesus’ Way!
- May 5 • The Late Great Planet Earth
- April 28 • Babylon! Babylon!
- April 21 • The Mark of the Beast
- April 14 • Lightning and Thunderbolts