Bad things happen every day. Often it’s people who disappoint us, and we get so upset. Other times, it’s not people, but our circumstances that seem impossible and make us feel helpless. Either way, staying positive is a constant battle.
Becoming negative is so easy. Jesus faced the same challenges, but triumphed over them. How?
Our video host is having some technical issues. If you have trouble watching the video, please email our webmanager. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience!
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- May 19 • Not Enough Hours in the Day
- May 12 • Building Healthy Relationships – Jesus’ Way!
- May 5 • The Late Great Planet Earth
- April 28 • Babylon! Babylon!
- April 21 • The Mark of the Beast
- April 14 • Lightning and Thunderbolts
- April 7 • Making Myself Weak
- March 31 • The Rising
- March 24 • Wounded Healer
- March 17 • Will You Be One Of The 144,000?