This sermon concludes the series on names of God. This week, it’s more of a description than a proper name: “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.”
What can it mean to us to say that God is our beginning, and our end? Listen or watch as we discover insight about the power and presence of God. These names can be key to our understanding of life.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon. Right-click on the tag to download. Comments or questions? Please email us.
- April 13 • Stressed To The Breaking Point
- April 6 • Tried & Tested
- March 30 • How Much Grace Do I Have To Show?
- March 23 • A New Way of Seeing Myself
- March 16 • Living Into Our Destiny
- March 10 • Grace vs. Hell
- March 2 • Life’s Challenges
- February 23 • Out, Damn Spot!
- February 16 • Thou Shalt Not!
- February 9 • Our Worst Fear