This sermon concludes the series on names of God. This week, it’s more of a description than a proper name: “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.”
What can it mean to us to say that God is our beginning, and our end? Listen or watch as we discover insight about the power and presence of God. These names can be key to our understanding of life.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon. Right-click on the tag to download. Comments or questions? Please email us.
- August 30 • Break Every Chain!
- August 23 • Restricted Access
- August 16 • Riding The Waves With God
- August 9 • Not Good Enough
- August 2 • The Ick Of Guilt
- July 26 • Hello, Leviticus!
- July 19 • Keep It Simple, Stupid!
- July 12 • The Most Important Thing We Never Talk About
- July 5 • Pushed To The Limit
- June 28 • Religion Gone Bad