This sermon concludes the series on names of God. This week, it’s more of a description than a proper name: “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.”
What can it mean to us to say that God is our beginning, and our end? Listen or watch as we discover insight about the power and presence of God. These names can be key to our understanding of life.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon. Right-click on the tag to download. Comments or questions? Please email us.
- November 1 • Stairway To Heaven
- October 25 • Deepening Our Understanding
- October 18 • The Invisible Knapsack
- October 11 • When Jesus Met Caesar
- October 4 • Furnace Of Fire
- September 27 • Becoming Your Best You
- September 20 • Empathy
- September 13 • Throwing Stones
- September 6 • Finding Balance In Life
- August 30 • Break Every Chain!