This sermon concludes the series on names of God. This week, it’s more of a description than a proper name: “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.”
What can it mean to us to say that God is our beginning, and our end? Listen or watch as we discover insight about the power and presence of God. These names can be key to our understanding of life.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon. Right-click on the tag to download. Comments or questions? Please email us.
- March 29 • Recognizing God Moments
- March 22 • What Are You Hungry For?
- March 15 • What Is The Bible Really?
- March 8 • Why Does God Allow Senseless Suffering?
- March 1 • Ready or Not?
- February 22 • Strength Through The Fire
- February 15 • Moving Mountains
- February 8 • Walls Fall Down
- February 1 • Three Killer Attitudes
- January 25 • The Problem With Positive Thinking