This sermon concludes the series on names of God. This week, it’s more of a description than a proper name: “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.”
What can it mean to us to say that God is our beginning, and our end? Listen or watch as we discover insight about the power and presence of God. These names can be key to our understanding of life.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon. Right-click on the tag to download. Comments or questions? Please email us.
- October 19 • Journey of Discovery
- October 12 • Who Let Him In?
- October 5 • When You’re Going Through Hell
- September 28 • Living In The Spirit
- September 21 • Mystery Food
- September 14 • Sing A New Song
- September 7 • Have You Heard!
- September 1 • Are We There Yet?
- August 25 • Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride!
- August 17 • Grace Under Pressure