This sermon concludes the series on names of God. This week, it’s more of a description than a proper name: “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.”
What can it mean to us to say that God is our beginning, and our end? Listen or watch as we discover insight about the power and presence of God. These names can be key to our understanding of life.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon. Right-click on the tag to download. Comments or questions? Please email us.
- March 2 • Life’s Challenges
- February 23 • Out, Damn Spot!
- February 16 • Thou Shalt Not!
- February 9 • Our Worst Fear
- February 2 • The Danger of Religion
- January 26 • The Heart of God
- January 19 • Yearning For God
- January 12 • Fences
- January 7 • Webcast for January 5 – POSTPONED
- December 29 • What’s Next For Me?