Does religion, to you, seem like just a bunch of rules to keep? Maybe that’s how you were raised — or maybe that’s just how the loudest TV preachers present it.
But Jesus gave us a better way — a life of the Spirit, not a life of rules. This sermon looks at this conflict, of law vs. Spirit.
But we’ll take it a step farther, too. Is there something about this life of the Spirit that we have, that we can offer to the world?
- March 29 • Recognizing God Moments
- March 22 • What Are You Hungry For?
- March 15 • What Is The Bible Really?
- March 8 • Why Does God Allow Senseless Suffering?
- March 1 • Ready or Not?
- February 22 • Strength Through The Fire
- February 15 • Moving Mountains
- February 8 • Walls Fall Down
- February 1 • Three Killer Attitudes
- January 25 • The Problem With Positive Thinking