Ok, enough, already! This is the time of year when we’re supposed to be thankful.
But what does that really mean — especially when life can be so gritty? Let’s go beyond superficial platitudes and explore what it looks like for real people living in the real world to live thankfully.
Today’s scripture: 1 Thessalonians 5:12-22
Use the player below to listen to this sermon. Right-click on the tag to download.
Comments or questions? Please email us.
- May 19 • Not Enough Hours in the Day
- May 12 • Building Healthy Relationships – Jesus’ Way!
- May 5 • The Late Great Planet Earth
- April 28 • Babylon! Babylon!
- April 21 • The Mark of the Beast
- April 14 • Lightning and Thunderbolts
- April 7 • Making Myself Weak
- March 31 • The Rising
- March 24 • Wounded Healer
- March 17 • Will You Be One Of The 144,000?