Lots of people have strong religious opinions and aren’t bashful about telling others what they should believe. Is this really how God wants us to be?
This sermon explores scripture passages that recommend a counter-intuitive approach to handling our religious differences.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- June 16 • Difficult People
- June 9 • Claim Your Power
- June 2 • Perpetual Outrage
- May 26 • Peace, Be Still!
- May 19 • Not Enough Hours in the Day
- May 12 • Building Healthy Relationships – Jesus’ Way!
- May 5 • The Late Great Planet Earth
- April 28 • Babylon! Babylon!
- April 21 • The Mark of the Beast
- April 14 • Lightning and Thunderbolts