This sermon tackles a sensitive, sometimes scary question: does God punish? If so, when and how?
Some of us have experienced churches where God seems to be consumed with punishing. Others of us have experienced churches where happy-talk prevails and God is exclusively about positive affirmation. Where does the truth lie?
Today’s scripture: Joel 1:1-7, 15-16
Use the player below to listen to this sermon. Right-click on the tag to download. Comments or questions? Please email us.
- May 19 • Not Enough Hours in the Day
- May 12 • Building Healthy Relationships – Jesus’ Way!
- May 5 • The Late Great Planet Earth
- April 28 • Babylon! Babylon!
- April 21 • The Mark of the Beast
- April 14 • Lightning and Thunderbolts
- April 7 • Making Myself Weak
- March 31 • The Rising
- March 24 • Wounded Healer
- March 17 • Will You Be One Of The 144,000?