Suppose you had the chance to win a million dollars by telling one little white lie. Would you? And if you did, would it really matter? Would God care? Should you care?
This sermon resumes our series Thriving at Work by asking what integrity looks like and why it matters.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- November 23 • Thank-FULL-ness
- November 16 • Get On Up!
- November 9 • All About Angels
- November 2 • Turning Point
- October 26 • Work/Life Balance
- October 19 • Journey of Discovery
- October 12 • Who Let Him In?
- October 5 • When You’re Going Through Hell
- September 28 • Living In The Spirit
- September 21 • Mystery Food