Suppose you had the chance to win a million dollars by telling one little white lie. Would you? And if you did, would it really matter? Would God care? Should you care?
This sermon resumes our series Thriving at Work by asking what integrity looks like and why it matters.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- April 20 • The Circle of Life
- April 13 • Stressed To The Breaking Point
- April 6 • Tried & Tested
- March 30 • How Much Grace Do I Have To Show?
- March 23 • A New Way of Seeing Myself
- March 16 • Living Into Our Destiny
- March 10 • Grace vs. Hell
- March 2 • Life’s Challenges
- February 23 • Out, Damn Spot!
- February 16 • Thou Shalt Not!