Suppose you had the chance to win a million dollars by telling one little white lie. Would you? And if you did, would it really matter? Would God care? Should you care?
This sermon resumes our series Thriving at Work by asking what integrity looks like and why it matters.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- August 25 • Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride!
- August 17 • Grace Under Pressure
- August 10 • What is the Word of God?
- August 3 • Religion As A Weapon
- July 28 • Power Living
- July 20 • When Push Comes To Shove
- July 13 • When God Whispers
- July 6 • How Big Is Your God?
- June 29 • Running On Empty
- June 22 • Give Me Peace!