Suppose you had the chance to win a million dollars by telling one little white lie. Would you? And if you did, would it really matter? Would God care? Should you care?
This sermon resumes our series Thriving at Work by asking what integrity looks like and why it matters.
Use the player below to listen to this sermon.
Right-click on the green tag to download the MP3.
- October 4 • Furnace Of Fire
- September 27 • Becoming Your Best You
- September 20 • Empathy
- September 13 • Throwing Stones
- September 6 • Finding Balance In Life
- August 30 • Break Every Chain!
- August 23 • Restricted Access
- August 16 • Riding The Waves With God
- August 9 • Not Good Enough
- August 2 • The Ick Of Guilt